Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Prep for a Career Fair
Creating Your Elevator Pitch / Introduction
Past Career Fair Information
What to Bring to a Career Fair
- At least 15 copies of your résumé.
- A professional portfolio or folder.
- Your best professional attire.
- Your best introduction / elevator pitch.
- The list of employers you've researched ahead of time and want to meet.
- A great handshake, a smile, and good eye contact!
Also check out Live Career's 10 Keys to Success at Job Fairs.
Skills Employers Are Seeking
Dress for Success
Visit the Interviews tab of this LibGuide for more information about professional dress!
Mountie Career Closet
The Mountie Career Closet is available in St. Gert's 39 for any student who needs professional attire for an interview or starting a new job. The clothing is available at no cost & students are free to keep what they find!
Email Sarah Kordish at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Web & email addresses for Career Dev Office